.::*"WELCOME TO MY BLOG, SORRY MY BLOG IF LESS WELL, NEVER BORED TO VISIT MY BLOG AND THANKS FOR VISITING"*::.

Selasa, 30 Oktober 2012

Diary

Wednesday, 10 October 2012
this morning there SBK art lessons, me and my friends make a craft, which makes it unique is the day me and my friends by Splashes each other naughty-shirt splashed flour to a friend. huuuhhft ..... My clothes get dirty,, ..


Thursday, 11 October 2012
Mrs.avi today you gave a lot of tasks, while other teachers were also given the task of ... hmmmmm

Friday, 12 October 2012
hmmmm,,, as usual, this  time sporting a basketball again, basketball again ...
and this time I and another girl friend scolded by Mr.edi because
wear headscarves when sport

Saturday, 13 October 2012
extra-curricular time, I followed the secular extra table tennis. Turns out I was there the only girls who follow tennis table. This time I was challenged by Vario (the smartest boy in the school play table tennis) and it turns out I won against him. Yeeee ........ Alhamdulillah ..


Sunday, October 14, 2012
Today I was busy learning continues, because tomorrow is the first day of Mid semester Exam...

Monday, 15 October 2012
The ceremony is very hot this time. That was really long mandate. I line in the front row. when Mrs. Ninis convey the message irfan suddenly speak for themselves, he said this "aunt, my hot,, please talk a little fast." Though it was not her aunt irfan. I could only smile when he heard the words of irfan.

Tuesday, 16 October 2012
 There was a supervisor who came to the school as a biology lesson. I feel a little gerogi because his supervisor was behind me. When there is a visible gerogi Mrs.Avi supervisor as well, but the nature of Mrs.Avi little different from usual, probably because no supervisor. He looks more patiently than usual.

Wednesday, 17 October 2012
There was a lesson Mrs.Avi again, nature is no longer Mrs.Avi like yesterday. Yesterday Mrs.Avi be patiently once, but it was often rebuked Mrs.Avi friends. Faris suddenly say "why Mrs.Avi not like yesterday? .. we rent only supervisors every lesson Mrs.Avi, let Mrs.Avi always patiently. Hehehe....”


Thursday, 18 October 2012
huuuhh .... The last time the rain came home from school on the way, so wet all my clothes ...


Friday, 19 October 2012
Exercise was so tired this morning, after the exercise turned out the semester schedule of mathematics today.Hmmm,,,. A little hard to think about, from exhaustion. But Alhamdulillah test running smoothly


Saturday, 20 October 2012
time at school, I was challenged to play table tennis again the same Vario. And Alhamdulillah once again I win again, it was great because even though I'm a girl, I can win against Vario.


Sunday, 21 October 2012
This morning me and my family went to the Selokambang swimming pool. It was great to feel the holidays there with family.


Monday, 22 October 2012
Every after school, I have to get ready to go TPA in the Indonesian language stands for the (Taman Pendidikan Al-Qur'an). Incidentally today Ustadzah that there is a need to pursue that cause he could not attend. So who replaces him is me. Huuuh ..., I am confused how to keep them interested in what I have said. Finally I got an idea, namely teach them racing to the CCQ in the Indonesian language stands for the (Cerdas Cermat Qur'an). Thank God it turned out the students feel happy and happy with what I give.


Tuesday, 23 October 2012
Earlier in the school was selected for the school anniversary event, and Alhamdulillah appearance of my class elected ...

Wednesday, 24 October 2012
Earlier in the school there was the birthday school, in my class featuring acoustic music, .. Alhamdulillah many teachers praised ....



1 komentar:

  1. good diary Santy.... but at the beginning you still use Verb 1. Don't you remember that you must use Verb 2 since it's simple past tense?

    BalasHapus